Who Is Brakebush?
- A value-added processor of great tasting chicken products
- Privately owned and U.S. operated since 1925. Learn more about our history
- Four processing facilities: Westfield, Wisconsin (headquarters); Wells, Minnesota; Mocksville, North Carolina; and Irving, Texas
- State of the art cooking operation in Westfield and portioning in Irving. Learn more about our facilities
- Providing a complete line of further processed chicken with over 200 products for Foodservice, Industrial, and Chain accounts. Learn more about our products
- Multiple production lines with capacities ranging from 5,000 to over 10,000 pounds per hour. Learn more about our capabilities
- National Distribution Network
- Brakebush Transportation Company
- We offer the products, programs, promotions and culinary support to help you grow your business
- Brakebush takes pride in being a socially responsible manufacturer. Learn more about oursustainability and food safety efforts
Since 1925 our family business provides customers safe and high quality chicken products. Our customers prosper through our innovative solutions and highly personalized relationships.
Our Mission is to Provide:
- quality products and services at competitive prices that meet or exceed our customers expectations.
- a quality work environment for our employees consisting of competitive wages and benefits and optimum working conditions.
- treat all customers, suppliers, employees and all people associated with us as we wish to be treated.
- be socially responsible.
- work to continuously improve all aspects of our business.
In so doing, we will maintain a level of profit sufficient to allow us to prosper as a company on a long term basis.