Who Is Brakebush?
- A value-added processor of great tasting chicken products
- Privately owned and U.S. operated since 1925. Learn more about our history
- Four processing facilities: Westfield, Wisconsin (headquarters); Wells, Minnesota; Mocksville, North Carolina; and Irving, Texas
- State of the art cooking operation in Westfield and portioning in Irving. Learn more about our facilities
- Providing a complete line of further processed chicken with over 200 products for Foodservice, Industrial, and Chain accounts. Learn more about our products
- Multiple production lines with capacities ranging from 5,000 to over 10,000 pounds per hour. Learn more about our capabilities
- National Distribution Network
- Brakebush Transportation Company
- We offer the products, programs, promotions and culinary support to help you grow your business
- Brakebush takes pride in being a socially responsible manufacturer. Learn more about our sustainability and food safety efforts
Our Mission is to Provide:
- quality products and services at competitive prices that meet or exceed our customers expectations.
- a quality work environment for our employees consisting of competitive wages and benefits and optimum working conditions.
- treat all customers, suppliers, employees and all people associated with us as we wish to be treated.
- be socially responsible.
- work to continuously improve all aspects of our business.
In so doing, they will maintain a level of profit sufficient to allow us to prosper as a company on a long term basis.