We are Deliciously Simple Seafood.
High Liner Foods is a leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States and Canada under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Mirabel and Sea Cuisine labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, Mirabel and FPI labels to restaurants and institutions, and are a major supplier of private-label, value-added frozen seafood products to North American food retailers and foodservice distributors.
What simply sets us apart:
- We are dedicated to radically simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying fish and seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
- We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture.
- Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
- We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and foodservice distributor in Canada and the U.S.
- Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction.
And, of course, flavor. Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends but is always simple to prepare and enjoy.
High Liner Foods is a publicly-traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Consistently the Best.
For more than 60 years, Icelandic Seafood has been the food service industry’s leading brand of best-in-class frozen fillets and value-added seafood solutions. As the gold standard for classic battered and breaded applications, Icelandic Seafood offers a broad lineup of high-quality fillets sourced from the pristine waters near Iceland and other major fishing grounds worldwide. Many of the best-known and in-demand products in the marketplace today are Icelandic Seafood, such as Brewer’s Choice Beer Battered Seafood and Big Bob’s Belly Buster. For unmatched seafood taste, quality and consistency in core species of cod, haddock, shrimp and scallops, Icelandic Seafood is the brand of choice.
Sea What’s Next.
FPI leads the food service industry with innovative, trailblazing seafood in a variety of on-trend coatings and flavor profiles. With its 50-year heritage, FPI offers an extensive processed seafood portfolio, featuring cutting-edge product lines such as FireRoasters flame-seared seafood, UpperCrust natural-cut fillets and Pan-Sear Selects. In addition to the classic breaded and battered seafood favorites, FPI brings even more to the table with first-class quality, as well as core unprocessed offerings, like premium North Atlantic and Pacific cod, haddock, salmon, tilapia, Alaska pollock, flounder, sole, redfish, shrimp, crab, lobster and much more.