Sea Watch processes clams that are harvested by 20+ vessels in its manufacturing facilities in four state of the art plants in Maryland, Delaware, Maine, and Massachusetts.
All Sea Watch manufacturing facilities undergo many audits performed by various government agencies and all have up to date BRC certificates. Quality control management is HACCP certified with a microbiologist and microbiology lab. Sea Watch is committed to continuing this standard of excellence.
The ownership of Sea Watch has an active role in the day-to-day operations of the company, working together with experienced personnel in every department.
Sea Watch offers an extensive line of frozen and canned clam products including: clam chowder, clam strips, clam nuggets, clam sauces, chopped clams, clam juice, stuffed clams, and clam concentrates. Also including, value added seafood products, custom formulated soups, USDA and Kosher approved.
More About Seawatch:
- A clamming fleet of 34 boats
- The largest independently owned and vertically integrated clam company
- The nation’s largest supplier of branded canned and frozen clams, both Sea (Surf) and Ocean (Quahog)
- The leader in value-added seafood products: Crab Cakes, Breaded Calamari, Tempura Shrimp, Stuffed Clams, and Super Surfer Clam Strips
- A national base of commercial and non-commercial food service customers
- A major Industrial and National Branded Co-Pack Supplier
- A proven history as a supplier to many of the top 100 US Chain Restaurants
- National sales team supported by an expansive broker network
- Export division