Posted by Colleen Carey on September 14th, 2021
Tyson offers fully cooked chicken, cut up, diced, and cut into strips, and all are perfect for a variety of menu applications. Tyson fulled cooked chicken products make it easy to serve delicious meals without extra time and labor.
Diced Grilled Chicken and Avocado Bruschetta
Rich, creamy avocado is combined with diced, grilled chicken and other ingredients rich in antioxidants such as citrus, olive oil and garlic, in a satisfying, protein-centric snack.
- 1 Case, thawed Tyson® NAE, All Natural,* Low Sodium, Fully Cooked, Reverse Blend, ½” Diced Chicken
- ¾ Cups Basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Lemons Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¾ Cup Lemon zest, grated
- 20 Thick slices Whole grain sourdough
- 2 Ea. Bay leaves
- 4 Avocado, ripe, diced
- 1 Bunch Spring onion, finely chopped
- 5 Each Garlic clove, halved
- 10 Black peppercorns to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- Half-fill a medium saucepan with water and add the bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Add chicken, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until just cooked. Remove chicken from water and transfer to a plate, cover loosely with plastic wrap and set aside in refrigerator to cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Add in diced chicken and add to bowl with avocado, spring onion and basil leaves. Combine gently with a spoon.
- Preheat grill (broiler) to high. Rub both sides of bread thoroughly with garlic. Drizzle over remaining oil. Toast bread under grill 1-2 minutes each side until lightly browned.
- Spoon chicken mixture over toast and serve.
Ultimate Southwest Rice Bowl
- 5 cups Brown Rice, Cooked
- 7.1oz Tyson Dark Meat Chicken with Grill Strips, thawed, roughly chopped
- 15.5oz LAND O LAKES® Ultimate White Cheese Sauce
- 2.8oz (1/2 cup) Roasted Corn, drained
- 3.75oz (1/2 cup) Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 tsp. No Sodium Mexican Seasoning
- 8.75oz (1 1/4 cup) Tomato, diced
- Combine cheese sauce, chicken, corn and black beans.
- Heat using desired method (stovetop or covered in oven) until sauce mixture reaches 165F for 15 seconds
- To serve, scoop 1 cup prepared rice into desired container and top with 6 ounces (one #6 scoop) cheese sauce mixture and 1/4 cup tomato.
Tip – To get 5 cups cooked rice, start with approximately 2 cups dry rice and cook according to manufacture instructions.