Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is crafted from 5 simple ingredients starring a premium blend of select aged cayenne peppers that consistently delivers The Perfect Blend of Flavor and Heat®. In 1964, it was the secret ingredient in the first Buffalo wings recipe, making Frank’s RedHot® synonymous with the Buffalo flavor profile. Today, Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the #1 hot sauce brand in America bringing rich, full-flavor and authentic heat in every bottle.
RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
A crispy chicken breast coated in a buttery, Frank’s RedHot Sauce to infuse with savory heat and authentic Buffalo wing flavor.
- In a bowl, mix first amount of Frank’s RedHot Sauce and buttermilk. Whisk well to combine.
- Add chicken and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 or up to 6 hours.
- In a bowl, combine first amount of flour and Frank’s RedHot Seasoning. Whisk well to combine. Drain 1 breast at a time from buttermilk mixture and cover in Frank’s RedHot-seasoned flour, packing to form a thick coating. Repeat with all the chicken and allow to rest to hydrate until coated chicken is somewhat wet.
- In a bowl, combine second amount of flour, salt, and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Place damp chicken breasts in salt and pepper-seasoned flour and pack well to form a thick coating.
- Combine second amount of Frank’s RedHot Sauce with melted butter and warm for service.
- Set Fryer to 375°F. For each order, fry a breaded chicken breast to internal temperature of 165°F. Drain and brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons buttery Frank’s RedHot mixture.
- Plate bottom of bun, top with chicken, 3 pickle slices, and cover with top of bun. Serve immediately.
Frank’s RedHot® Original Cheesy Buffalo Tots
Crispy tater tots over creamy Alfredo and drizzled with Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Set fryer to 375°F. For each serving, fry 9 tots until golden brown. Remove from fryer and drain.
- Spread 1/4 cup of hot Alfredo sauce across a small service dish. Top with fried tater tots. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese over tots and drizzle with 2 teaspoons Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Serve hot.
Cheese Quesadillas With Crispy Jalapeño
Creamy, cheesy quesadillas made with French’s® Crispy Jalapenos and Frank’s® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, avocado, and Frank’s® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Blend until smooth. Fold in cilantro.
- On each tortilla, spread 1/3 cup of cream cheese mixture on 1 half of tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of jalapeños. Fold in half. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Set griddle to 350°F. For each serving, lightly oil griddle. Once hot, place 1 prepared quesadilla down. Grill until golden and crisp on both sides. Remove from griddle.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm alongside desired accompaniments.
Frank’s RedHot® Southern Shrimp And Grits
Sautéed shrimp seasoned with Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, served on a bed of cheesy scallion grits.
Cheesy Scallion Grits
- Set oven to 300°. In a rondeau over medium heat add milk and water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, slowly whisk in grits. Cook, stirring until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat, cover and bake until creamy, roughly 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fold in cheddar cheese, scallions, salt and black pepper. Hold hot for service.
- For each serving, in saute pan over medium high heat add 1 ounce bacon lardons. Cook until majority of fat has rendered out.
- Add 4 ounces of shrimp seasoned with 1 teaspoon of Bayou Cajun Seasoning. Sear in bacon fat until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Deglaze with 1 tablespoon of Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, scraping the pan to release drippings. Add 1 tablespoon cream and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat and finish with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Plate 1 1/2 cups of cheese grits and top with seared shrimp. Drizzle with extra RedHot® sauce and 1 teaspoon scallions. Serve hot.
Frank’s RedHot® Original Buffalo Meatballs
Spicy and craveable classic with a twist, Meatballs tossed with Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, and blue cheese.
- 1 Pound Sirloin, Ground
- 1 Pound Veal, Ground
- 2 Each Eggs, Beaten
- 1 1/2 Cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Yellow Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsps Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsps Franks ® Original Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Culinary ® Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Frenchs ® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp McCormick Culinary ® Black Pepper, Table Grind
- 16 Each Meatballs
- 1/2 Cup Franks ® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce , Held Hot
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- 4 Tsp Parsley, Chopped
- Set oven to 400°F. In a large bowl place ground beef and veal. Punch a well in the center of the meat. Fill well with eggs, bread crumbs, onions, cheese, parsley, garlic, Frank’s® Seasoning, Italian Seasoning, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Cook a small amount of meat to check seasoning, adjust as desired. Use a #16 scoop portion and roll meatballs. Place onto a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Bake meatballs until internal temperature is 155°F. Hold hot or cool completely and reheat for service.
- For each serving, place 4 hot meatballs, 1 oz Frank’s RedHot®, and 1 tablespoon softened butter in a bowl. Toss until well combine and the meatballs are coated.
- Transfer to plate. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese and melt under broiler. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon parsley. Serve hot.
All recipes found at: https://www.mccormickforchefs.com/recipes