Peaches & Vanilla Cream Cobbler Cake with Butter Streusel
- Bake’n Joy French Vanilla scoop batter
- Sliced peaches (canned or jarred for filling, fresh peaches for garnish)
- Bake’n Joy Gourmet Butter Streusel topping
- Iced or Whipped Cream Topping
- Mint for garnish
- Remove Bake’n Joy French Vanilla Batter and thaw according to instructions
- Preheat convection oven to 325°F
- Fill small (10-12 oz.) custard dish or iron skillet ½ with sliced peaches
- Scoop 1/ #16 (blue handle) and spread over filling
- Sprinkle 2 TBSP of Bake’n Joy Gourmet Butter Streusel topping over batter
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or internal temperature is 205°F
- Top with choice of whipped topping or vanilla ice cream
- Garnish with fresh slices of peach and mint
Note: Scoop 4/#16 (blue handle) and spread over filling
- Sunrise (Carrot Raisin) with sliced pineapple filling and cinnamon streusel topping
- Cranberry Orange Nut with sliced apple filling
Lemon Ricotta Cake with Sour Cream Batter
- 1# Bake’n Joy Sour Cream Batter #8522216
- 1# Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 oz lemon z
- Thaw batter under refrigeration.
- Mix equal parts Sour Cream batter and Whole Milk Ricotta cheese.
- Fold in vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Combine ingredients until well blended.
- Scale batter into a well greased pan.
- Bake in desired pan (batter will rise please allow room to grow), at 330°F for 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off and allow cake to cool in oven.
- Once cooled de-pan cake and garnish with confectioners sugar, lemon zest or royal icing.
Note: Baking time is based on an 8” bunt pan, different pans will yield different baking times.
Cornbread Croutons (Eliminate Waste!)
- 2 cups cubed (about 1-inch pieces) day-old cornbread
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place cornbread cubes, pepper, olive oil, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Gently toss to coat, being careful to keep cubes intact.
- Arrange 1 inch apart on a small baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes, turning cubes once halfway
- Allow to cool then add chopped parsley and toss once again
- Season with Rosemary, Parmesan Cheese, Cumin or Taco seasoning
All recipes and images found on: www.bakenjoy.com