- 3 Flour tortillas
- 3 Panko breaded fish filets
- 6 tbsp Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 1.5 fl oz Navel oranges, peeled, diced
- 2 Orange wedges
- 3 fl oz Ken’s Mexi-Slaw
- Place fish in deep fryer until golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F and drain.
- Place flour tortillas on flat top grill for 30 seconds on each side and remove to service plate.
- Fill each tortilla with 1 piece of fish, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) and top with 1 fluid ounce Ken’s Mexi-Slaw and diced orange pieces.
- Serve with a side of extra sauce and a fresh orange wedges.
- 9 Chicken wings, crispy
- 3 fl oz Caribbean Kick
- 2 oz Cilantro, chopped
CARIBBEAN KICK INGREDINETS
- 14 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze
- 6 fl oz yellow mustard
- 2 fl oz apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Jamaican allspice
- Fry chicken wings to 165°F internal temperature for 15 seconds. Drain and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss with freshly made Caribbean Kick until all wings are coated.
- Remove to a serving plate, garnish with cilantro, and serve.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 8 oz Salmon filet
- 4 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze
- 1/2 tsp Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Brown Rice, cooked
- 6 Asparagus spears, grilled
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Brush both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil just before grilling, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon for about 4 minutes per side, brushing with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) during the final few minutes of cooking.
- Transfer the salmon to serving plates and brush with more Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA).
- Serve with brown rice and asparagus.
- 8 oz Red quinoa, cooked
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 oz Mangos, diced
- 4 slices Avocado
- 2 oz Corn, grilled
- 1 Jalapeno, fresh, seeded, sliced
- 6 fl oz Chili Lime Dressing
- 4 oz Chicken breast, marinated, grilled
- 3 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze
- 1 tbsp Green onions, bias cut
- 2 oz Crispy Tortilla strips
- Marinate chicken breast in 3 fluid ounces of Chili Lime Dressing (KE3071) for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breast on both sides brushing with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While chicken breast is grilling in a medium size mixing bowl layer quinoa, lettuce and top with mangos, avocados, grilled corn and jalapeno.
- Remove chicken breast from grill and slice on the bias and place on top of bowl, sprinkle with green onions and tortilla strips.
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 16-20 Jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1 cup Jicama, julienne
- 1 cup Avocado, diced
- 1 cup Mango , diced
- 4 oz Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grates.
- Assemble shrimp skewers. Use two long skewers, threading 1 skewer through the head end of the shrimp and one through the tail. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until shrimp begins to turn opaque, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and brush liberally with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze and cook until opaque throughout (about 3-4 minutes), while brushing on more Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze
- Place arugula, jicama, avocado, and mango in bowl and toss with Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018). Place onto serving plate and top with grilled shrimp.
- 1 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 1 Chicken breast, boneless
- 2 tsp Jerk seasoning
- 1 Chipotle flour tortilla wrap, large
- 2 oz Cilantro-lime rice, cooked, hot
- 2 oz Black beans, cooked, hot
- 1 oz Red peppers, roasted, diced
- 1 tsp Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Sour cream
- Season chicken breast with jerk seasoning on each side. Grill chicken until it reaches 165°F internal temperature for 15 seconds. Remove to cutting board and cut medium dice.
- Heat tortilla wrap on each side for approximately 30 seconds.
- Place rice, beans, red pepper, chicken and Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA) on center of wrap.
- Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Fold over and roll wrap tightly securing both ends.
- Cut wrap on the bias, stack on plate and serve.
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 2 fl oz Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA)
- 4 oz Roasted chicken
- 1 oz Provolone cheese
- 6 slices Jalepeño
- 1/4 cup Roasted red pepper
- 1 slice Red onion, sliced 1/8″
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- Brush both sides of bread with Mango Habanero Wing Sauce & Glaze (SJ2814HA).
- On one side, evenly distribute the chicken, provolone, jalapeños, peppers, onions and spinach.
- Top with other slice of bread and place on lightly oiled panini press.
- Cook until golden brown on outside and filling is warm.
- Cut in half and serve.
More recipes found at: www.sbrfoodservice.com/recipes