- Thaw pulled chicken then cook for 5 minutes at 350°F
- Stir heated chicken and let cool
- Roast whole jalapenos by lying flat on a sprayed pan and cook for 10 min at 350°F
- Let jalapenos cool before removing the seeds and stem, then dice.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cabbage, cucumbers, diced jalapenos and ranch dressing. Mix thoroughly then store in refrigeration for 1 hour.
To Build the Wrap
- Lay tortilla flat and use a 2 oz. spoodle to place the pulled chicken down the center – leaving room at the ends for folding
- Use a #12 scoop (1/3 cup) to place coleslaw mixture on top of pulled chicken
- Top coleslaw with ½ oz diced tomatoes and 1 Tbsp of chopped cilantro
- Wrap the tortilla and serve or hold in refrigeration until ready to serve.
This can be built in advance to ensure rapid serving. Do Not hold slaw mixture or fully prepared wrap in refrigeration for longer than 3 days.
Laksa Soup Recipe
Enjoy this flavorful, fragrant, coconut-curry dish with Tyson® Low Sodium Pulled Chicken, a spicy, complex blend of aromatic Asian herbs and seasonings and the rich depth of Laksa paste, poured over its defining characteristic, sliver-thin vermicelli noodles.
- 1 LB.
- Tyson® 100% All Natural*, Low Sodium Pulled Chicken
- 1½ TBSP. Neutral Cooking Oil
- 1 TSP. Ginger, fresh grated
- ¾ CUP Laksa Paste
- 1 TBSP. Fish sauce
- 1 TBSP. Garlic, minced
- ½ CUP Unsweetened Coconut Cream
- 8 OZ. Rice Noodles, flat or vermicelli, cooked
- AS NEEDED Thai Red Chiles
- 3 TBSP. Lime Juice
- AS GARNISH Lime Wedges
- AS GARNISH Cilantro Leaves
- AS GARNISH Fried Shallots
- AS GARNISH Sambal Oelek
- AS GARNISH Scallions, thinly sliced
- Step 1: In a large sauce/soup pan, add your cooking oil, ginger and garlic and cook until translucent. Add coconut cream, fish sauce, laksa paste and stir until all ingredients are slowly mixed on medium heat.
- Step 2: From a thawed/frozen state, add in your chicken and slowly mix in followed by the cilantro leaves, Thai red chiles and bring to a simmer.
- Step 3: For serving in a large deep soup bowl, add the cooked rice noodles on the bottom, add the chicken over the top, add the broth to the side and add toppings (lime wedges, cilantro leaves, fried shallots, scallions) on the side and serve.
Thai Cobb Salad Recipe
This Thai Cobb Salad brings a distinctly Asian influence with its layers of hearty hard-boiled eggs, savory Tyson Red Label®, Fully Cooked, Grilled Chicken Breast Filets, Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Extra Extra Thick Sliced Steak Cut Bacon and crisp, fresh veggies over a bed of fresh greens. On the side is a nutty, creamy, and rich buttermilk sesame dressing that evokes the best of Thai flavors.
SERVES: 1 serving
- 1 EA. Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Filets
- 2 EA. Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Extra Extra Thick Sliced Steak Cut Bacon
- 2 EA. Egg, prepared hard boiled
- 4 FL. OZ. Soy Sauce
- 1 OZ. Radish, thin shaved
- 1 OZ. Papaya, julienne
- 1 OZ. Cherry Tomato, halved
- 1 OZ. Snow Pea, julienne
- 6 OZ. Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 TBSP. Basil
- 1 TBSP. Mint
- 2 OZ. Buttermilk Sesame Dressing
- ¼ CUP Buttermilk
- ¼ CUP Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ TBSP. Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP. Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP. Ginger, powdered
- Step 1 – From frozen, place the breast filets on a sheet pan with a small amount of water. Completely cover with foil. Place in a pre-heated, 350°F convection oven for approximately 18-22 minutes.
- Step 2 – From frozen, place bacon in a single layer on a sheet tray. Crisp to your liking 10 -12 minutes in a 350°F convection oven.
- Step 3 – Mix all dressing ingredients and hold cold.
- Step 4 – Marinate hard boil eggs in soy sauce over night.
- Toss basil, mint, and romaine together. Plate in the bottom of the bowl.
- In rows, plate the vegetables over the greens.
- Slice chicken and bacon, plate in row over greens.
- Cut marinated egg in wedges and place around the sides of garnish.
- Serve dressing on the side.
Pesto Chicken Pizza
Want to add a gourmet flavor to pizza? Presto! Here’s the Pesto Chicken Pizza. Start with mozzarella cheese, red onions, red bell peppers, super sweet Roma tomato slices and Tyson Red Label® NAE Fully Cooked Premium Grilled Diced Breast Meat, pepper it with parmesan and it’s pesto perfecto!
SERVING AMOUNT: 6-8 Slices
- 1 EA. Round Hand-tossed Double Dough, 12-inch
- 4 OZ. Tyson Red Label® NAE Fully Cooked Premium Grilled Diced Breast Meat
- 4 OZ. Pesto Crème Sauce
- 1 OZ. Red Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 OZ. Red Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 OZ. Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 OZ. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- AS NEEDED. Fresh Basil, torn
- AS NEEDED. Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- AS NEEDED. Olive Oil
- Step 1: Cover pizza dough tightly and slack in cooler prior to use. Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza.
- Step 2: To assemble each pizza: Spread 4 ounces of pesto crème sauce evenly over crust. Top with 3 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese, 4 ounces of grilled diced chicken, 1 ounce of red onion, 1 ounce of red bell peppers and 3 ounces of Roma tomatoes.
- Step 3: Bake in a pre-heated 450°F impinger oven for 4 mins. and finish off with a garnish of fresh basil and shaved Parmesan cheese.
All Tyson recipes and images found on www.tysonfoodservice.com/recipes