Optimal flavor requires the very best ingredients. Using fresh, never frozen, cuts of meat, our All-Natural pork and poultry breakfast sausage, Dry Aged bacon and naturally smoked ham make a discernable difference on menus throughout North America, from quick service to fine dining.
What Sets Jones Apart
We do things differently because your customers deserve better. That’s why we promise to never add artificial preservatives, binders or fillers to any of our foodservice products. We think you’ll agree that the result is a difference you—and your customers—can taste.
Using our family’s 131-year-old recipe, our classic breakfast sausages are made with honest ingredients: pork, water, salt, spices, dextrose and sugar. They’re seasoned with our custom spice blend for a savory, authentic flavor you won’t find anywhere else. And because we never add binders or fillers, our all-natural sausages are Certified Gluten-Free.
Dry Aged Bacon
What makes our bacon unlike any other? First, we start with premium, fresh pork bellies. After being smoked with real hickory or cherrywood, we dry age them unlike anyone else. The process can take weeks, which is why other companies don’t do it, but it gives the bacon an undeniable flavor.
“We’re committed to culinary from the top down.”
Our resistance to cutting corners is rooted in our history and is embodied today by our current CEO, Philip H. Jones.
Before joining the family business, Philip was a chef. He developed a passion for food as a culinary student at LaVarenne Cooking School in Paris, France—a passion that is reflected in each and every Jones Dairy Farm product today.
For people with celiac disease, breakfast sausage, bacon and ham are back on the menu.
Every year, more people are adhering to a gluten-free diet. Gain valuable customers by offering them great-tasting products that they can feel good about eating. At Jones Dairy Farm, we’re proud to offer a wide-variety of Certified Gluten-Free wholesale products, including bacon, ham and breakfast sausage. We take the extra time to get our products certified to give your customer the assurance they’re looking for.
Our commitment to customers who live a gluten-free lifestyle has gone beyond providing products that are safe to eat to becoming a part of the gluten-free community. Examples include the following:
- Jones Dairy Farm received gluten-free certification for the majority of our products from the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). GFCO has a standard for testing gluten-free products that is twice as strict as the FDA proposed standard.
- We joined the effort to help promote awareness for celiac disease patients, families and healthcare professionals by becoming a proud sponsor of the Celiac Disease Foundation. Jones was a Premier Sponsor of the Annual Education Conference & Food Faire and a Level I sponsor of Team Gluten-Free.
- Jones Dairy Farm became a Benefactor Member of the Celiac Support Association® to assist in its efforts to help individuals with celiac disease worldwide through education, research and support. We invite you to browse through our Certified Gluten-Free sausage, bacon and ham products for more information about our ingredients. And be sure to check out our recipes to find inspiration for the perfect gluten-free breakfast, lunch, dinner and appetizers.
- While Philip might be busy running the day-to-day operations at Jones Dairy Farm, you’ll still find him in the kitchen. He is passionate about cooking for his family and friends and is happiest when he has the opportunity to share his passion with others.
- Shown below, Chef Bruce Mattel (far right), of the Culinary Institute of America, and Jones Dairy Farm scholarship recipients are showcasing their delicious recipes, all made with Jones products.
- Exchanging white chef hats for white hard hats, the visiting students and faculty also received a rare behind-the-scenes look at the Jones production facilities.